Monday, March 9, 2009

a tragedy of epic proportions.

wednesday morning, march 4th, a tragedy of epic proportions occurred. my hair straightener of nearly two and a half years gave out on me. no, i did not drop it on the floor or in water. it just died. i wore my hair curly for two days before i decided to just go out and buy a new one until i can get my old one fixed...it has a life time warranty. oh yes. so i went out and spend $27 at target on a new, remington 'protect&shine' straightener. it actually works quite fabulously. i think maybe the technology has gotten better in the two and a half faithful years with my old straightener.

this weekend was quite intense. it was a roller coaster to say the least, but at least i'm at the end of it. i should be exhausted right now, but i'm not. i really should go to bed though. i have my very first managerial accounting test tomorrow. it's my last class of the day, which is actually bad because then i'll just be stressing out about it during all my other classes.

i burned "tonight, not again" by jason mraz from the radio room this evening. i think it's the only album of his i didn't have. i'm listening to 'sleeping to dream' and for some reason i'm crying. it's just so effing cute.

god, i'm tired. mrazy is making me cry. i think it's time to get some sleeeeeep.

No comments: